Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join for free today!

Vote for us at Top RP Sites!

Roleplay in Team Bases!

Don't forget to make a character!

Enter in the Monthly Lottery for a chance to win PokeDollars!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Home
Rules
OC Submissions
Your Profile
Forumotion FAQ
Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» Jinjira Black
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 pm by HawkeyeReticle

» Hello, I'm DreamDemon
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 pm by Mr.Mystic

» Jimothy Tames
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 pm by Glag

» Johto adventures
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:38 pm by Rakutsu

» From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 pm by TactIsArt

» Rain, Rain, go away!
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:49 am by Mr.Mystic

» Finally :D
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:24 pm by Thedragontrainer

» my name says it all :D
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:41 am by Thedragontrainer

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Who is your favorite Champion?
Blue
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos M1Be0wM25%From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos WGw2mWM
 25% [ 3 ]
Lance
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos M1Be0wM17%From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Red
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos M1Be0wM17%From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Steven
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos M1Be0wM8%From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos WGw2mWM
 8% [ 1 ]
Wallace
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos M1Be0wM0%From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Cynthia
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos M1Be0wM33%From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos WGw2mWM
 33% [ 4 ]
Alder
From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos M1Be0wM0%From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Iris
 0% [ 0 ]
Diantha
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TactIsArt
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water

PokeDollars : 46

From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Empty
PostSubject: From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos   From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:03 pm

Anyone can join in :D (P.S: This is my first time RP'ing, so please let me know if I'm not doing something correctly or if you have a suggestion--kay thanks!)

As Micah left his house in Lilycove City on Route 121, the pathway to Fortree City was broad and straight, and aligned on both sides with evergreen forest. As the Pokemon sketch artist traveled, the warm sun licked at his face as the sky blanketed the earth in a cool, ocean blue color, and not a single cloud could be seen overhead for miles. A gentle, yet constant breeze tousled Micah's curly brown hair as he walked and he smiled.

In short, it was the perfect weather for going out and drawing wild Pokemon. Before he had taken four steps outside his house, he had shucked off his denim jacket and stowed it away, content with riding up the sleeves of his plaid collared shirt to absorb more heat into his skin.

"Ah, Ray, isn't the weather just fantastic?" Micah exclaimed to his Shinx while in mid-stretch. Raylux, or just "Ray" for short, looked up at his trainer with wide, excited yellow eyes and yipped happily, the star on the end of his black tail waggling back and forth with vigor.

As they passed by a nearby bush, Micah noticed it had began to move, and paused to see what kind of Pokemon would emerge after retrieving his sketch book, pencil and kneaded eraser from his rucksack. His hand twitched in excitement as he waited for the Pokemon to appear.

Back to top Go down
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PokeDollars : 55

PostSubject: Re: From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos   From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 6:46 pm

(( Sorry for not posting sooner ;3 ))

Beck rolled out of the bush, cackling in pure, childish joy. "That was a close one, Broom!" He tumbled forward a couple steps, and caught himself from face-planting with one short arm. "Barely missed us!" He stood up more steadily, and set down the pokemon he'd been clutching. "I wonder where that went, huh?" He looked around curiously, and the shroomish sat down comfortably, staring at the man with the drawing supplies.
"Oh, hi mister!" Beck grinned at the man, shoving an empty pokéball back into his schoolbag. "Are you training pokemon too?"
Back to top Go down
TactIsArt
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water

PostSubject: Re: From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos   From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 7:35 am

[Heey, no problemo ;)]        Micah stared at the child and Shroomish for a moment before noticing that the Pokemon had sat down for him, as if it was used to being drawn.
             "Kind of," Micah admitted as his hand flew about the surface of the page, "Besides training my Shinx, I'm also traveling about to sketch Pokemon, like your Shroomish. Beautiful Pokemon, you have there, by the way."
              Micah watched with a fond smile as Raylux purred next to the regal looking Shroomish for a second before recapturing the Shroomish's features onto his page.
             Something about the boy's earlier comment troubled him and he looked up into the boy's face, "What were talking about earlier? What 'barely missed you'?" He felt a little rude for not introducing himself properly, but the knowledge of what might have happened to the little boy in front of him was too important.
Back to top Go down
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PostSubject: Re: From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos   From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Beck looked over the man's shoulder (figuratively, since he couldn't see jack squat over something that high up from him), to the paper and drawing supplies. "Mom says he's a "well bread" pokemon. That's why all the painters droll at hum." The pokemon sat very still, ever-so-slightly pompous in its squat.
"But yeah! We were fighting a Shuppet! It's a ghost type, ya' know? Well, we were trying to attack it but we couldn't land any hits cuz it's kinda small and moves through things and stuff, so when he shot a shadow ball from inside a bush we had to roll into this bush-" Here he stopped, to point out the bush he had recently vacated "-and come out here!" He grinned, looking at the electric pokemon.
"This is a Shinx, huh? I never saw one before. Does he help draw?" It was sort of a silly question, but Beck was sort of a silly boy. Being a preschooler and all, you know.
Back to top Go down
TactIsArt
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water

PostSubject: Re: From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos   From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 3:30 pm

Micah let out a breath of relief. "Was that all? I'm glad you got away alright." He smiled down at the boy and his grass type Pokemon.
"He looks to be really well bred indeed. And yes," Micah chuckled, "he actually does help me draw-he inspires me to draw and helps out with letting the wild Pokemon know it's safe to let me draw them. I even show them my drawings afterwards, too."
Here, he tore out his newly finished sketch of the Shroomish and showed it to the regal pokemon and the boy.
"My name is Micah and I'm from Lilycove, just under a half-mile east of here. What's your name and where are you coming from? Do your parents know you're out here?"
Back to top Go down
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PostSubject: Re: From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos   From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 8:53 pm

"Nah, there's nothin' I can't get away alright from." He grinned, and looked at the picture. Broom looked happy with it, too. "Yeah, all the drawrers says that! Well the i'sprination part, anyhow. Don't think they showed the paintings to Broom much." He scratch his head, and Broom contentedly started at himself for longer. "Yeah, I'm Beck! Well, not really, but 'Maskillilian' is too hard to say. And, I'm here with my school! So, I hope my parents know I'm here, and if they don't it in't my fault!" He cackled, and looked into the grass behind the man. So easily distracted. Technically he was apart from the preschool group, but as long as they didn't accidentally wander into the Safari Zone or head into town they probably wouldn't worry. Or, Beck wouldn't worry. They probably were already looking for him, huh?
Back to top Go down
TactIsArt
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water

PostSubject: Re: From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos   From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 7:01 pm

"Well, It looks like he likes it." Micah chuckled as he watched the Shroomish stare at himself. Micah blinked, "As long as you're going to be taken care of, I guess you're alright. If you're here with your class, then shouldn't they be nearby? Would you like for me to help you look for them?" he asked as he stored his art supplies away. Raylux mewled at him knowingly, already aware that his master would help the preschooler if the boy asked.
Back to top Go down
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PostSubject: Re: From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos   From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2015 10:34 am

(( Sorry, I've been very busy lately! ))

Beck grinned, still looking at the bush behind Micah. "Nah, they're just over there. If they wan'ned me, you'd hear 'em!" He got up slowly, and crept to the bush. Broom instantly perked up, and toddled over to him. "Shhhhhhhh," said Beck- None too quietly himself. He tapped his way over to the bush, and then just threw himself at it. "GOTCHA!" He rolled out, now with a Shuppet chasing after him. The Shroomish jumped over, between the Shuppet and Beck.
Back to top Go down
TactIsArt
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water

PostSubject: Re: From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos   From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 pm

((Nah, bro no worries. It's been ages over here since I've turned on my laptop))

Micah watched with an amused smirk as the wild Shuppet chased after Beck and stepped back to sketch the scene out, not worried about the boy's safety at all as he took in the Shroomish's defensive stance.
Raylux wagged his tail next to Micah as he sat on his haunches, his gleaming yellow eyes alert as he took in the scene unfolding in front of them. He let out a playful mewl and purred as Micah's free hand came to rest on his furry blue head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos   From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos
Page 1 of 1