Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join for free today!

Vote for us at Top RP Sites!

Roleplay in Team Bases!

Don't forget to make a character!

Enter in the Monthly Lottery for a chance to win PokeDollars!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Home
Rules
OC Submissions
Your Profile
Forumotion FAQ
Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» Jinjira Black
The run away Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 pm by HawkeyeReticle

» Hello, I'm DreamDemon
The run away Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 pm by Mr.Mystic

» Jimothy Tames
The run away Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 pm by Glag

» Johto adventures
The run away Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:38 pm by Rakutsu

» From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos
The run away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 pm by TactIsArt

» Rain, Rain, go away!
The run away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:49 am by Mr.Mystic

» Finally :D
The run away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:24 pm by Thedragontrainer

» my name says it all :D
The run away Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:41 am by Thedragontrainer

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Who is your favorite Champion?
Blue
The run away M1Be0wM25%The run away WGw2mWM
 25% [ 3 ]
Lance
The run away M1Be0wM17%The run away WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Red
The run away M1Be0wM17%The run away WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Steven
The run away M1Be0wM8%The run away WGw2mWM
 8% [ 1 ]
Wallace
The run away M1Be0wM0%The run away WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Cynthia
The run away M1Be0wM33%The run away WGw2mWM
 33% [ 4 ]
Alder
 0% [ 0 ]
Iris
 0% [ 0 ]
Diantha
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

The run away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PokeDollars : 197

The run away Empty
PostSubject: The run away   The run away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:11 pm

A young man can be seen in a public restroom inside a stall. He was putting on a shirt, he had stolen from a store not to far from him. He opened up a bag to put away another set of clothes. These clothes were his team rocket uniform. Yes this boy is or should I say was a member of team rocket. He had ran away from them for good after finding out just how back they were, but took something important before leaving. He also took a rare pokemon, he found at the base that is a Hoenn native. Leaving the public restroom, he was walking for a few minutes when, he stood in front of professor's Elm's home. He planned on becoming a new trainer that would go on a journey to become a great trainer. He opened the door to the lab and walked in to find the professor."Professor are you here I'm here to become a new trainer."
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PokeDollars : 627

The run away Empty
PostSubject: Re: The run away   The run away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Professor Elm sat by the counter, fiddling with a PokeDex. He had just finished updating that Pokedex to the latest version, though it would need to be properly tested first. As he heard the door open, he looked back to see who it was. It was a young boy with a dream.

"Hm? A new trainer you say?" He said, hopping out of his seat. Before meeting the boy, he quickly grabbed a few items and pressed a button on a certain mechanism, revealing 3 shiny Pokeballs."Now, who might you be? Are you a boy, or a girl?" He asked, while walking toward the boy, fixing his glasses with a push of his index finger. "Bwahaha!! Just joking around, I know you're a boy! I'm not that old, you know."
Back to top Go down
http://awakened-potatoes.tumblr.com/
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

The run away Empty
PostSubject: Re: The run away   The run away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Rakutsu looked at the professor with a confused look on his face for a minute and then started laughing a little when, he corrected himself. He walked towards the professor with a hand out for a hand shake. "Rakutsu Dai I'm here to get registered and to get any gear you got to give me and I'll be on my way for violet city." Raku didn't want to take up much of his or the professor's time and wanted to leave as so as possible. He wasn't in a rush at the sametime just a little bit excited.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

The run away Empty
PostSubject: Re: The run away   The run away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:39 pm

"Hm, very well then!" He held out the Pokedex and placed it in Rakutsu's hands. "That there is the Pokedex! Use it to record any Pokemon you encounter in this Region. From time to time, don't forget to come back to the lab to upload all the data you've collected!" He went over to his computer, typed a few things in a document of some sort, and printed out a card. "Here's you're trainer card. It shows that you're now registered in the Johto Pokemon League. He took the 3 pokeballs from the machine and then handed Rakutsu them as well. "Those are special balls to store Pokemon inside. They're used for capturing wild Pokemon." He continued to inform the new trainer on the Johto League and all the gym leaders he'll have to soon face.
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

The run away Empty
PostSubject: Re: The run away   The run away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:46 pm

"Thank you." Rakutsu took the pokedex and pokeballs and put them in his bag. Before leaving, he had a final question for the professor."Professor can you tell me if you know what mega evolution is and if I can find anything on it in any regions other then Kalos you see I'm on a quest to learn everything there is about it." He was hoping the professor knew something so that this wouldn't be a complete waste on their time.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

The run away Empty
PostSubject: Re: The run away   The run away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:58 pm

The question took Elm by surprise. Mega Evolution has only been discussed by the Profssors around the world, though it would be possible if this information would've spread by now.

"Why, yes. It's quite a phenomenon really. There's only one device here in the Johto Region, and as much as I'd like to give it to you, I can't. You see, you and your Pokemon must have a high friendship rating, or else it won't be able to mega evolve. Your Pokemon also needs to be at it's final evolution stage."

Elm tried his best to not disappoint the young trainer. "But I sense that you have high potential! Once you become stronger, come back and see me and I'll let you in on some other things about Mega Evolution!"
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

The run away Empty
PostSubject: Re: The run away   The run away Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Raku felt a bit upset when the professor wasn't able to give him the device, but shook it off knowing, he had a chance at getting it by becoming stronger."Well thanks professor me and Beldum will be on our way." He takes out a pokeball as a Beldum comes out and floats around in the air. It says it's name happifully as it can be out of it's ball. They both headed towards the door to begin their quest to learn about mega evolution and become a great trainer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The run away Empty
PostSubject: Re: The run away   The run away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The run away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Regions :: Johto-
Jump to: