Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join for free today!

Vote for us at Top RP Sites!

Roleplay in Team Bases!

Don't forget to make a character!

Enter in the Monthly Lottery for a chance to win PokeDollars!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Home
Rules
OC Submissions
Your Profile
Forumotion FAQ
Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» Jinjira Black
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 pm by HawkeyeReticle

» Hello, I'm DreamDemon
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 pm by Mr.Mystic

» Jimothy Tames
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 pm by Glag

» Johto adventures
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:38 pm by Rakutsu

» From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 pm by TactIsArt

» Rain, Rain, go away!
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:49 am by Mr.Mystic

» Finally :D
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:24 pm by Thedragontrainer

» my name says it all :D
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:41 am by Thedragontrainer

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Who is your favorite Champion?
Blue
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 M1Be0wM25%Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 WGw2mWM
 25% [ 3 ]
Lance
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 M1Be0wM17%Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Red
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 M1Be0wM17%Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Steven
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 M1Be0wM8%Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 WGw2mWM
 8% [ 1 ]
Wallace
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 M1Be0wM0%Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Cynthia
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 M1Be0wM33%Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 WGw2mWM
 33% [ 4 ]
Alder
Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 M1Be0wM0%Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Iris
 0% [ 0 ]
Diantha
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PokeDollars : 79

Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:52 am

Uh, I guess I should kick this off?

I'm all up for short-term RPing, but I feel like it'd be kinda cool to have a long running plot that we can make our posts about.

That being said, I'm fresh outta ideas at the moment. :(

We can suggest stuff and discuss! X3

Considering the things we have at the moment, both of the characters available at the moment are trainers, and my other one is a Pokemon. :3 So I guess it'd be good to start with how they can play into whatever plot we want.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Now we have three trainers, and two Pokemon.

I have an idea. But I don't know if it's a bit too 'expansive'.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:00 pm

It's fine! Just say! :D
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:36 pm

If you insist. How about a Roleplay when Team Rocket was never destroyed and actually managed to accomplish their goal of taking over the world, and a few trainers and Pokemon decided to band together and rebel against Team Rocket?
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:43 pm

That sounds interesting!
I guess it wouldn't be as related to the other RPs that have been going on at the moment... but it'd be pretty cool to start us off! :)
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PokeDollars : 197

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 12:54 pm

My guy is a ex team rocket member in Johto and is on a quest to learn about mega evoultion
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 2:25 am

Yeah... With this, there's a bit of a problem. There's two plot lines going on at the same time, but they're in different regions. One in Hoenn, one in Johto.
I'm wondering how each would go.

Last edited by HawkeyeReticle on Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 4:23 am

Guy come to johto
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 11:54 am

Everything will be fine. But I don't fully understand the problem.
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:42 pm

Hey mr.Mystic like I said my guy is a ex member of team rocket we can kick this off at Johto where my guy is and he's still on his way the Cherrygrove.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 5:37 pm

If you want, I'm not sure how we'll merge them together. But it doesn't seem like that'd be much of a problem for obvious reasons. Also you can call me Mystic.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:14 pm

Well, the thing is, if there IS going to be some kind of continuity involved here, I don't see how it would be possible to combine the plots going on at the same time without either one of them interrupting their own journeys.
I feel like either plot can only combine if one of them is already finished, or if the villains involved in any of the plots somehow merge between the two regions and cause havoc in both.
So what I'm saying is this: if the two plots are going to be going on at the same time, there needs to be some kind of valid reason to merge so that any character can RP in one region, and ALSO appear in another.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:36 pm

You bring up a valid point. And I have no idea how to merge them together if Continuity is going to be a thing. Maybe something subtle, or have it slowly happen at the beginning, like Team Rocket slowly taking over without anyone noticing, but that seems a bit farfetch'd to me.

Or Team Rocket already took over and they're trying to be subtle and make sure no one notices, but that doesn't make much sense either. Also that pun was intended.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 6:56 pm

I approve of the pun.
So yeah. Unless something crazy happened like Team Rocket taking over HOENN too, I don't see how the characters can meet. A bit of a dilemma.
Otherwise, we'd just have to keep going with the long-as-heck RPs and wait until the characters would think it is a good time to visit other regions. Somehow I see that taking a loooong time.
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 7:27 pm

So guy are you coming to Johto or no so that we can have 2 character in Johto and 2 in hoenn
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 8:15 pm

Well, I don't think we can move as long as we're having these separate plots. I think we're going to have to stick with what we have so far so that continuity isn't broken.
So, I guess for now, 2 each.
Unless someone wants to put another character into one of them so there are three... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Well, Wynaut I guess. There will be another.

EDIT: In case I wasn't clear, yes. That should fix any confusion you may have.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:31 pm

Also I just want to say that I COMPLETELY forgot what I was going to do originally so I'm just gonna wing it.

Oh yeah, and I thought of a new plot that could work while everything else is going on. But first, is creating your own evil team not allowed because it involves a little bit of that.
Back to top Go down
TactIsArt
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water

PokeDollars : 46

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Pardon--If you were to have a RP with both regions, why not make at least one character from both regions related in some possible way (friends, lovers, old classmates, family, pen pals), and you can include their messages/communication about the unfortunate current events with Team Rocket on whichever regions you choose. That way, you can connect the two regions with the characters, and can add more through /those/ (I would Italicize but I cannot read it) characters.

I do hope that helps somewhat--if not, I'm sorry to bother x/ and good luck! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1   Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas for Role Playing! - Topic 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Roleplay Planning-
Jump to: