Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join for free today!

Vote for us at Top RP Sites!

Roleplay in Team Bases!

Don't forget to make a character!

Enter in the Monthly Lottery for a chance to win PokeDollars!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Home
Rules
OC Submissions
Your Profile
Forumotion FAQ
Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» Jinjira Black
Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 pm by HawkeyeReticle

» Hello, I'm DreamDemon
Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 pm by Mr.Mystic

» Jimothy Tames
Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 pm by Glag

» Johto adventures
Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:38 pm by Rakutsu

» From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos
Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 pm by TactIsArt

» Rain, Rain, go away!
Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:49 am by Mr.Mystic

» Finally :D
Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:24 pm by Thedragontrainer

» my name says it all :D
Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:41 am by Thedragontrainer

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Who is your favorite Champion?
Blue
Adventures in Johto M1Be0wM25%Adventures in Johto WGw2mWM
 25% [ 3 ]
Lance
Adventures in Johto M1Be0wM17%Adventures in Johto WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Red
Adventures in Johto M1Be0wM17%Adventures in Johto WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Steven
Adventures in Johto M1Be0wM8%Adventures in Johto WGw2mWM
 8% [ 1 ]
Wallace
Adventures in Johto M1Be0wM0%Adventures in Johto WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Cynthia
Adventures in Johto M1Be0wM33%Adventures in Johto WGw2mWM
 33% [ 4 ]
Alder
 0% [ 0 ]
Iris
 0% [ 0 ]
Diantha
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Adventures in Johto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PokeDollars : 79

Adventures in Johto Empty
PostSubject: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 9:22 pm

It was a bright sunny day, and a young man was starting his Journey to show the world how great he was.

This young man was a 15 years old male named Taban. He was currently on his way to New Bark town to meet with the Professor, he doesn't know much about the Professor but he hopes he could help him. He continued his walk through Route 26, and soon found himself within the town he wished to be in. He then walked straight to Professor Elm's lab and knocked on the door politely.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:15 pm

Professor Elm had been trying to organise his research, carrying several files in his hands while talking on his Pokegear to Mr. Pokemon. Evidently, it would not be easy to try and drop anything while he moved...

Hearing the knocks on the door, he rushed (nearly dropping everything) to the door as quickly as possible and put Mr. Pokemon on hold. "Hello!" he greeted the young man. "Come in! Is there anything I can help you with today?" Professor Elm asked.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 9:28 am

Taban stared at the man before him, looking him up and down with an unknown emotion on his face.

Finally, he closed his eyes and walked into the Professor's lab. He turned around and answered the man's question, "My name is Taban, I was sent by my.. Father.. For reasons he never explained to me. I believe he sent word of me?"
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 12:29 pm

The professor faintly remembered receiving an email earlier that day. Putting two and two together, he found out who he was. "Ah, you must be Taban then! Welcome," Professor Elm smiled.

"I suppose you must be here to start your very own Pokemon journey," he commented aloud. "I have three Pokemon on that machine there," the professor pointed out, rummaging through his things to find a Pokedex. "Go ahead and choose one!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 1:23 pm

Taban looked over to the machine Professor Elm spoke of, and he walked over to it. He studied the Pokeballs closely, checking each and every one. He grabbed the one in the middle and continued to study it. When he was finished, he nodded to himself and looked back to the Professor, "What Pokemon is in here?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:09 pm

"Oh that one? That one contains a Pokemon called Totodile," he replied. "It's a very energetic Pokemon!" Professor Elm said with a smile. "The one on the right is called Cyndaquil, while the one on the left is Chikorita," he explained.

Professor Elm walked over to Taban, grasping a Pokedex in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:36 am

Taban noticed the strange item in the Professor's hand, and with a slight bit of shock and excitement, he identified it as a Pokedex, he felt the urge to smile but crushed the feeling. He looked back at the Pokeball and placed it back down onto the machine.

He turned around to the Professor, "I guess it makes sense that you don't know this, since I didn't bring him. But I already have a Pokemon. He's a Riolu." He stated, still staring at the Pokedex.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 12:29 pm

"Alright then. I'll register you and you can be off!" Professor Elm deciding. After a few short minutes of fiddling around on his computer, he handed Taban the Pokedex and a trainer card.

"I hope you enjoy your journey," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Taban nodded and thanked Professor Elm for the Pokedex and trainer card, he pocketed the trainer card and the Pokedex before looking back to the Professor, "I will." He responded.

He began to leave the Professor's lab and turned around once more to address the Professor, "Goodbye, Professor Elm. And thank you for all that you have done." He said politely.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 10:59 pm

"Not to worry! I look forward to hearing about any progress you make on your journey," he replied, starting to regather his work. "Hearing that is enough for me," Professor Elm laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:53 pm

Taban nodded one last time, before turning back around to face the door and walking through the entrance, he continued to trek through the town and soon found himself walking through a forest, and finally into a clearing where a very stubborn Riolu was sitting down and waiting.

Taban chuckled at the glare he received when he returned, "Did I make you wait long?" He asked, the Riolu shouted his name at him repeatedly, pointing and glaring the entire time. He smiled in amusement and quickly returned the Riolu back into his Pokeball, mid-rant. He smirked mischievously before calming himself down.

He started walking towards the direction of Cherrygrove City, where he planned to gather his bearings and begin training Riolu.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:21 am

Taban was currently walking through Route 29, and was quite close to Cherrygrove City by now, he had a few battles with some wild Pokemon, but nothing Riolu couldn't handle. After a few more minutes of walking through Route 29, he found himself at the entrance of Cherrygrove City. He would've released Riolu so he could roam and train in the forest, but he thought it better if Riolu was refreshed before Taban begun training him.

He walked straight to the PokeMart and bought 10 potions and 5 Pokeballs. After that, he advanced to the PokeCenter and walked straight to Nurse Joy.

Once he was done with his business at the PokeCenter, he walked back to Route 29 and searched for Wild Pokemon to catch, and also to train Riolu.

He kept searching for Wild Pokemon and managed to encounter a Wild Rattata!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 10:48 am

Taban searched in his Backpack to find his Pokedex, and pulled out the device seconds later, he pointed it at the Rattata, which was glaring at him and looked prepared for a fight.

Adventures in Johto R10 Rattata: LV 4, Type: Normal, Moves: Quick Attack, Tackle, Tail Whip, Ability: Guts.
Summary: It eats anything. Wherever food is available, it will settle down and produce offspring continuously.

Taban nodded and placed the Pokedex back into his backpack, he removed the PokeBall containing Riolu and threw it straight at the Rattata, which dodged the ball. Riolu popped out of the PokeBall and looked around for his opponent, seeing the Rattata, he awaited Taban's orders.

Taban watched the two Pokemon stare at each other, and he grabbed a small pebble slowly, hoping to not be noticed by the Rat Pokemon. It did, however and he ordered Riolu to use Quick Attack.

Riolu's attack managed to hit the Rattata directly, due to it being distracted. And he ordered him to use Quick Attack again. The Rattata was unable to recover fast enough and was once more hit by the attack. It however, managed to land on it's feet and attempted to tackle Riolu.

"Riolu! Dodge it and tackle it!" Taban ordered, Riolu obeyed his command and tackled the Rattata after dodging it. Taban then grabbed another Pokeball and threw it at the two, who were wrestling on the Ground. It hit the Rattata. ... ... ... And the Rattata was caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures in Johto   Adventures in Johto Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventures in Johto
Page 1 of 1