Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join for free today!

Vote for us at Top RP Sites!

Roleplay in Team Bases!

Don't forget to make a character!

Enter in the Monthly Lottery for a chance to win PokeDollars!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Home
Rules
OC Submissions
Your Profile
Forumotion FAQ
Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» Jinjira Black
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 pm by HawkeyeReticle

» Hello, I'm DreamDemon
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 pm by Mr.Mystic

» Jimothy Tames
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 pm by Glag

» Johto adventures
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:38 pm by Rakutsu

» From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 pm by TactIsArt

» Rain, Rain, go away!
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:49 am by Mr.Mystic

» Finally :D
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:24 pm by Thedragontrainer

» my name says it all :D
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:41 am by Thedragontrainer

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Who is your favorite Champion?
Blue
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] M1Be0wM25%Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] WGw2mWM
 25% [ 3 ]
Lance
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] M1Be0wM17%Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Red
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] M1Be0wM17%Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Steven
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] M1Be0wM8%Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] WGw2mWM
 8% [ 1 ]
Wallace
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] M1Be0wM0%Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Cynthia
Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] M1Be0wM33%Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] WGw2mWM
 33% [ 4 ]
Alder
 0% [ 0 ]
Iris
 0% [ 0 ]
Diantha
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PokeDollars : 197

Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Empty
PostSubject: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 11:44 am

After the training section at route 29, Raku rushed to the pokemon center in Cherrygrove as quickly as he could. His friend Beldum took a lot of recoil damage and he didn't even notice it until it was too late. Raku felt mad at himself for this and promised himself to do better. After healing his pokemon, he when to the battlefield the pokemon center own to talk to Beldum with Gible following him. He grabbed his Beldum's pokeball and released it. "Hey Beldum I'm sorry for not calling of the fight because of your recoil damage are you mad at me? Beldum shook it's head and moved closer to Raku and nusled againest his chest.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PokeDollars : 79

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Rizen jumped up and down, seeing as everyone seemed to be doing better from earlier. "Gible!" he grinned. After this, he wasn't quite sure what to do however; he hadn't as much of an idea as to what Rakutsu wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Rakutsu looked down at Gible to see how happy it was and smiled while petting his head. As of now he didn't know what to do other then train for the gym battle. The next town just north out here Violet City is home to the flying type gym. This meant that Gible would be a great help in the battle. He begin to walk out of PC towards the next route to train.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PokeDollars : 627

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:06 pm

He sat at the shore by the beach, tossing pebble after pebble into the water. His Eevee slept by his side. Arthur then noticed a novice looking trainer exit the Pokemon Center.

"Heh, take a look Eevee. Looks like some fresh bait." That little Gible would make some nice loot to rack in. Arthur stood up tall. "Use Sand Attack, now!" The Pokemon attempted to distract the unsuspecting trainer, buying time to grab the Gible.
Back to top Go down
http://awakened-potatoes.tumblr.com/
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Rakutsu made a plan to train Pidgey first then Beldum to Gible as those two where the strongest. Pidgey was still very weak from the battle againest Beldum so it made sense to not train her right then and there. He did make it out of the town until he spotted a Eevee using a sand attack on him an Gible. He couldn't see much as some sand got into his eyes. He shield his face and begun to think of a plan.
"Gible sandstorm followed with a dragon claw." As he ordered this, he would take off his bag pack and search for a water bottle to slash on his face.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:24 pm

"Quickly, use Sand Attack once more!" He ordered. Reaching into his bag, he took out a large net. "Heh, you're mine!" Arthur immediately threw the large net over the Gible, stopping it's attacks.

"Now use Tackle on that kid, Eevee!" With all it's power, the Pokemon charged at the defenseless trainer.
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Rakutsu poured the water from the bottle on to his face as, he got the sand out of his eyes. He likes I the attack with widen eyes as Gible was caught in a net and his Eevee tackled him in the stomach. He threw Eevee to the side and grabbed his two pokeballs. He then release his Pidgey and Beldum. "Pidgey Sand attack the trainer and then tackle to the Eevee. "Beldum use take down on that trainer." Pidgey did as she was  told and used a sand attack on the trainer and turned to the Eevee as, she flew down to it to use tackle. Beldum rocketed to the trainer, but instead of useing take down right away it can to a halt in front of the Attacker and flew at great speed around to his back to hit him with take down in his back. During the confusion, Raku would take his old Team Rocket uniform and put on while no one was looking
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:06 pm

As the Aqua admin fell to the floor, Eevee took matters into her own paws. After dodging the Pidgey's attack, it quickly used Tackle to retaliate, knocking the bird to the ground. It then ran over to the fallen Arthur and used Tail Whip toward Beldum, lowering it's attack.

Arthur slowly picked up his head, noticing that the boy had switched clothing. "Eevee..Sand Attack again!" Eevee obediently followed orders and used Sand Attack. The Aqua Admin stood back up and looted the Pokemon. Carrying the Gible, he returned Eevee back to it's Pokemon and ran back toward Cherrygrove City.
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

As, he changed into his Team Rocket Uniform, he noticed Eevee using sand attack again, but luckily he shielded his eyes this time. Pidgey was on the ground and the attacker was fleeing to the city. He returned Gible and ordered Beldum to follow him. He saw the attacker in front of him and ordered Beldum to use another Take Down on his back. As this was happening, he ran to a alley and claimed up a fire escape to the roof and jumped along the roof tops. Thankfully his mask made sure no one she who, he was. He took out a combat knife from a holster and aimed for the net as, he would up down on the attacker when Beldum hits him.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Arthur fell down once more. It seemed to hurt more every time. "Alright, Alright! Here kid, take the stupid Gible!" He released the Pokemon from the net, backing away from the Trainer while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:29 pm

He when to Gible to make sure, he was ok and walked to the Aqua member. He took his combat knife and put it againest his neck threating him." What is Aqua doing in Johto talk before I end you or better get send you to my boss to get the information on the HQ of Aqua."
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:36 pm

"Heh...Alright I'll tell you...If you would get that retched knife out of my face..." Arthur pushed back the Trainer's arm, stopping the knife from actually cutting him. "It's all gonna start in Olivine City...The Legendary Water Pokemon located South of there will be ours..." He barely managed to get those words out of his mouth as the knife pushed against his neck.
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:43 pm

Raku was suprised to hear him talk about a legendary pokemon. He needed more information however. He pressed the knife to his neck harder as a little bit of blood dripped down his neck. Luckly for the Aqua member, he didn't want to kill him just scare him. "What legendary pokemon Kyogre?"" Why do you want it keep talking." He stopped to show hi the belt he had which was a big red R."Do you see this R?"" Do you know who it belongs too?"
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:50 pm

"Nope, not Kyogre. Think again! And yes, I've noticed the R. You're part of that group of chumps, huh? Heard they failed years ago." Arthur felt the drop of blood trickle down the side of his neck. His stomach began to felt quite uneasy. How would he get himself out of this mess?
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 7:55 pm

Rani was suprised that his answer was wrong? He then though for a second time getting two ideas."I get the idea is either Lugia or Suicune if not tell me before I slit your throat in front of Eevee. Raku felt as if a part of him died when he said those words.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:46 pm

"Bingo. It's Lugia!" He gave a faint smirk. "Now get off me!" Arthur demanded.
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 8:52 pm

His eyes narrowed as, he heard the answer. Lugia the protector of the oceans. Team Aqua was in Johto for Lugia, but they haven't met him yet. He slashed a cut across the aqua member's chest and took Gible to run out of there. He can hear police cars coming down the street as, he left into the alley with his pokemon. Luckly the cops didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:11 pm

Rizen looked on worriedly, watching both Raku and the Team Aqua Grunt. "Giiib?" he mumbled, hearing what Raku said. "Gible gib!" He sounded extremely concerned as to what Rakutsu was doing.
Back to top Go down
Rakutsu
Friendly Neighbor
Friendly Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 12:36 pm

As Raku and Gible made it to the alley, Raku took of his mask and looking like hell. He then looked at Gible lost for works. He took a deep breath before explaining himself."Gible I think I own you a explaination for my behavior towards that guy well here it is." I'm or should I say WAS a member of team rocket." "A criminal organization who steal pokemon for profit and were bent on world domination until they were disbanded."" I didn't choose to be apart of them, I was forced into it as I was born into the organization and trained by them." " I escaped before they disbanded after a
Accident." "Look in just apologizing for my almost killing that guy, but I wasn't going I just want I scare him to get info of why his team is here."So I'm sorry."
He was hoping Givle wouldn't leave him as, he had grew on him.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 3:53 pm

Rizen seemed to nod and hopped onto Rakutsu's head. He was still a little worried, but as long as he didn't do it too often, it probably wouldn't bother him too much. "Gible!" he replied, as if to say, 'it's okay!' "Giiib, gible gib," Rizen grinned. 'Just warn me next time.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]   Rest stop[Cherrygrove City] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest stop[Cherrygrove City]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Regions :: Johto-
Jump to: