Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join for free today!

Vote for us at Top RP Sites!

Roleplay in Team Bases!

Don't forget to make a character!

Enter in the Monthly Lottery for a chance to win PokeDollars!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Home
Rules
OC Submissions
Your Profile
Forumotion FAQ
Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» Jinjira Black
Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 pm by HawkeyeReticle

» Hello, I'm DreamDemon
Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 pm by Mr.Mystic

» Jimothy Tames
Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 pm by Glag

» Johto adventures
Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:38 pm by Rakutsu

» From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos
Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 pm by TactIsArt

» Rain, Rain, go away!
Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:49 am by Mr.Mystic

» Finally :D
Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:24 pm by Thedragontrainer

» my name says it all :D
Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:41 am by Thedragontrainer

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Who is your favorite Champion?
Blue
Rain, Rain, go away! M1Be0wM25%Rain, Rain, go away! WGw2mWM
 25% [ 3 ]
Lance
Rain, Rain, go away! M1Be0wM17%Rain, Rain, go away! WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Red
Rain, Rain, go away! M1Be0wM17%Rain, Rain, go away! WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Steven
Rain, Rain, go away! M1Be0wM8%Rain, Rain, go away! WGw2mWM
 8% [ 1 ]
Wallace
Rain, Rain, go away! M1Be0wM0%Rain, Rain, go away! WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Cynthia
Rain, Rain, go away! M1Be0wM33%Rain, Rain, go away! WGw2mWM
 33% [ 4 ]
Alder
 0% [ 0 ]
Iris
 0% [ 0 ]
Diantha
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Rain, Rain, go away!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PokeDollars : 55

Rain, Rain, go away! Empty
PostSubject: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:26 am

Lyston didn't particularly mind rain. It rejuvenated the earth and smelled nice, to boot. Plus it gave chance where there might not normally be for her to wear things like what she had on now.
She wore an orange raincoat that was only slightly practical, more fashionable as it only really came down to her knees which would do no good on a cold day. She held a blue, rubber parasol by its yellow handle with a slightly dainty air. Her face had only slight makeup, just to accentuate feminine features, and her hair was slightly fluffier (Don't ask her how, she won't tell you) and down to just above her ears.

Her ditto, Mantyr If, clung to her shoulder in the form of a Cleffa. A Cleffa's eyes were tiny and black normally, but these were more cartoonish and didn't reflect light. Anyone who went to pokemon school and learnt about both Ditto and Cleffa would spot the ruse, but one would be surprised by the amount of people who never did.

Lastly, she stood in the main street of Nimbassa City, near the stadiums and walking towards the Musical. The rain was coming down at a bit more than a sprinkle, so she kept her parasol up to avoid the rain.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PokeDollars : 627

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:30 pm

"It's a shame, really." Nagito stood in an alley way, one somewhere on the main street of Nimbasa City. He wore his hood, as it was raining lightly down on the bright city. White locks of hair stuck out, but he didn't care about appearances right now. In front of him lay a limp body, it was a man, maybe in his mid thirties or twenties, though it's no longer relevant anymore. The rain slowly washed away the blood on the cement, but unfortunately, it could wash away the man's body. After dragging him over by a dumpster, Nagito dusted himself off and checked if any blood found it's way onto him.

"Hmm." His smile returned. "Yup, nothing's on me. Ready to go, Shade?" He made his way out of the dark alley, Shade (His Spiritomb) followed behind, noticing a bright color of orange a few feet a away that stood out on today's gloomy looking weather. "Looks like another potential friend. Or victim. Only fate can decide now, isn't that right Shade?"
Back to top Go down
http://awakened-potatoes.tumblr.com/
Rabbot32
Hatchling
Hatchling
Rabbot32

PokeDollars : 25

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:47 pm

Rabbot enters the fray!
Susan didn't mind the rain, no. She enjoyed it, the soft patter-patter of the droplets of water on her helmet seemed to make her 'cheerful', as much as she could be. She was marching onwards, Plantern- her Snivy- was out, she seemed to enjoy the rain too. Granted, she was a plant, so. Susan happened across the argument about to unfold, taking a single step back, water-dripping greatcoat having other ideas and flicking out dropplets of water over Plantern, who she quickly pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 3:49 pm

(( Right, I'm just going to reply to this so we can get something going :3
Uh, Rabbot. That siggy is colossal, spoiler maybe? xDD ))

Lyston spotted the gloomy fashion disaster instantly. Both of them. The first, in the coat. He wasn't quite so bad as it could've been, the clothes and accessories were actually pretty good. But the skin, the hair, the face! She might have guessed him an albino but for the eye color. He needed fluffs and curls, not obscure, blocky designs. The silver was a nice touch, but it literally clashed with his hair and complexion.
The second, the girl, she had the opposite problem. While the clothes were crazy out of fashion, she could pull it off. She looked like a German soldier, but Lithp wasn't about to hold that against her.

All this going through her head, but she was still in-character. She dashed to the boy, a worried look on her face. "Oooh, darling, you look pale!" She spoke with a Kalos accent, slightly lilting, and shoved the umbrella over him, getting closer. "Are you sick? You shouldn't be out in ze rain!" She noticed the pokemon behind him, recognizing it from that old book of faerie tales from the world. "Composed of the souls of countless sinners, Spiritomb calls upon near-limitless ghostly powers," is what it said. She had never thought a normal person would have one. "And vat iz zis? You let your pokémon trail behind in ze rain?"
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PokeDollars : 627

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:56 pm

As if the color was bad enough, his smile quickly faded as he heard the deafening sound of this girl's annoying accent. What she wanted, he didn't know. "Please....shut up." Nagito, completely ignoring the girl's words, politely pushed away the umbrella. It seemed Shade didn't like the girl either, as the Pokemon backed away while the she came in closer.

"I have no idea what you want with me, but your voice is intolerable." Nagito slightly pushed the annoyance aside, dealing with her wasn't on his schedule. "Now if you'll excuse me..." He continued on, barely noticing yet another female in this confounded weather.
Back to top Go down
http://awakened-potatoes.tumblr.com/
Rabbot32
Hatchling
Hatchling
Rabbot32

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:27 pm

Bayonet out, mounted, that's good and firm, yes. The saw-toothed knife- if you could call it that, it could easily be seen as a dagger- was shiny on her damp rifle as she stepped closer, sticking to the wall and leaning on her rifle like a staff. The pokemon at her side was hidden inside her coat, if it wasn't for the set of legs when that matched her march, it would easily seem to have vanished into the pokeball currently inside her grenade bag. "...Hallo." She called out to the gathering, snapping to attention all of a sudden, looking over what was going on. Looked like a muggary in progress.
Back to top Go down
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:01 pm

Lithp couldn't blame the Spiritomb backing away- The pokemon on her shoulder was disguised as a Fairy type, essentially a Dark/Spychic's only weakness. But the boy, that was just plain rude. "Now now, leetle boy! Zat iz no way to speak to any person!" She stepped boack towards him, but kept her umbrella to herself. "If someone takes time out of zeir day, do not rebuke zem! Really, a child would know better." She spoke with obvious scorn. "And as for my voice, you had better not visit ze Kalos, zen! Ve all speak zis way zere." She stuck out her lower lip, but then heard the girl speaking, though a bit quietly. She stepped a bit to the right, but not too far from the dark boy.

"Hallo to you too! I am Cheré! And who are you? I vas speaking to zis dour boy here, but he obviously doesn't want any compony," she said, putting a bit of bit in her last few words towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Hatchling
Hatchling
Rabbot32

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:03 am

doomedNeophyte, it's yer posteroster, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 6:15 pm

(( Neo sez he can't post, so you can Rabbot :D))
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Hatchling
Hatchling
Rabbot32

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 8:17 pm

"Susan." Her bayonetted rifle wasn't held threateningly, but it was still there and in-hand, ready to be used. "Thought there was going to be a mugging. Wanted to break it up." Of course, she wanted the cash she could bribe out of the muggler, but that's beside the point. "Your name, stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 10:12 am

Lyston assumed that Susan was speaking to the dark boy. Who she really didn't care much for.

"Oh, ignore him! 'E iz verry rude!" Her eyes found the rifle, and bayonet. She wasn't entirely sure that was legal, but she decided not to question it. "And ze mugging? Zat vould nevar 'appen, I am sure! Even if it did, my pokémon vould save me!" She reached around, simultaneously patting her transformed pokemon on the head and shifting her umbrella more over the other girl. "Zo, what beings you 'ere?"
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Hatchling
Hatchling
Rabbot32

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 2:24 pm

"Swinging through to get a piece of equipment fixed up. I've no skill at repairing glass, and my gasmask's lens has a crack in it." She reached down and gave the metal tin hanging off the heavy pack on her back a tap. "It's important to be ready for the gas attacks, you know." She actually pulled off her helmet once she was under the umbrella, wiping off the moisture that had managed to seep through the screws. She had pretty black hair.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PokeDollars : 79

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:47 pm

Cynodon sneezed. It's been raining for a long time and he thinks he might be catching a cold. The loud sneeze caught the attention of his friend; Teddy the Teddiursa, who immediately looked to him in concern, "Don't worry, Teddy! I'm fine." Cynodon said with a (hopefully) assuring smile, trying to assure his Pokemon. The attempt at assuring his friend seemed to have failed, sadly.

Cynodon and Teddy then walked down the main street of Nimbasa City to the Musical, hoping to make it before show ends. He was wearing a large blue raincoat over his usual attire (plus boots and gloves, of course) with the hood pulled up to cover his head. On his way to the musical, he noticed three people standing in the middle of the street. He decided to approach them and slowly moved closer to the trio.
Back to top Go down
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Lyston noticed another person coming, this one properly dressed for rain. Probably not a disguise, though.
She looked up from the gas mask, pretending to have been about to say something. Then she turned her head to the newcomer and his Teddiursa. "Oh! Ve seem to be drawing ze crowd!" She laughed tinklingly, and motioned for the boy to come under the umbrella as any polite person would do, had they an umbrella. "Vhy does nobody any longer carry umbrellas with zem anymore? Eet iz a necessity, and not at all cumbersome!" She looked from the dark boy, back to suzan, and to the newcomer. "So, what iz your name? I see zat your pokemon 'as no umbrella, why not shelter it, mm?" She spoke quickly, patting her pokemon on the head, who seemed to be having a trouble maintaining its shape.
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Hatchling
Hatchling
Rabbot32

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Sue promptly reached behind her into a bag hanging off her heavy pack, drawing a shiny red pokeball, bringing it to size, and promptly recalling the grass-snake under her coat.
/inb4 getting yelled at for short post
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2015 9:20 pm

Cynodon smiled at the kind person, before walking under the umbrella. He noticed the girl's strange accent, but thought it might be mean to comment on it. "Hi! I'm Cynodon, but you can call me Cyno. And you don't have to worry, he likes the rain." Cynodon then glanced over at the other two, his eyes lingering a bit on the intimidating weapon the other girl was holding (he briefly wondered why she was carrying such a weapon around but thought it best not to comment on it). He also noticed the scary Spiritomb and tried to ignore it, with little success.

He finally returned his attention on the person before him, "What's your name?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 8:13 pm

(( Mys I spoiler'd your siggy a bit cuz it was sorta huge xD ))

Lyston smiled quaintly, and gave a slight bob. "I am Cheré! I am 'ere from Kalos on vacation, ya? So, I decided to see ze famous pokémon musical- But zen zere was zis rain, and I dare say
I lost myself in its beauty!" He smiled again, gazing upwards a bit to the grayed sky. "Though, it does look like it could get worse, now..." She cast a glance to her pokemon, who was sort of vibrating now. She hadn't seen it act like that since that Hypno incident, but that was just it disabling its transformation abilities. There didn't seem to be any particularly powerful, pure psychic types around. Besides Disable, Lyston didn't know what could cause the pokemon to have trouble retaining its shape, unless the weather was getting to it.
"So, what brings you and your pokémon 'ere, Cyno?"
Back to top Go down
Rabbot32
Hatchling
Hatchling
Rabbot32

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:10 pm

And the 'german' snapped out her watch out of nowhere inparticular, casually checking the time, looking to the sky, then back to the watch.
"...Apparently it's noon. Sky says no, it aint."
ihavenoonetointeractwithplsdontwackmyface
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 10:51 pm

((You did? Thanks, I would have done the same but I have no idea how to do that stuff. ))

"I was also going to the Musical, but then I saw all of you here and I decided to introduce myself." A thought crossed Cynodon's mind, causing his smile to widen into a grin, "We can all go together! It's funner with friends." Cynodon stopped, before correcting himself, "I mean, It's funner with MORE friends. Teddy always comes with me to the Musical."

Cynodon then looked over to the other person there (not the one with the scary Spiritomb), "And I nearly forgot to ask, but what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Glag
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Glag

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 7:59 am

(( Rabbot, lol, post before me because otherwise you won't be able to respond xD ))
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:49 am

((Is anyone going to post?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain, Rain, go away!   Rain, Rain, go away! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain, Rain, go away!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Regions :: Unova-
Jump to: