Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join for free today!

Vote for us at Top RP Sites!

Roleplay in Team Bases!

Don't forget to make a character!

Enter in the Monthly Lottery for a chance to win PokeDollars!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Home
Rules
OC Submissions
Your Profile
Forumotion FAQ
Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» Jinjira Black
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 pm by HawkeyeReticle

» Hello, I'm DreamDemon
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 pm by Mr.Mystic

» Jimothy Tames
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 pm by Glag

» Johto adventures
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:38 pm by Rakutsu

» From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 pm by TactIsArt

» Rain, Rain, go away!
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:49 am by Mr.Mystic

» Finally :D
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:24 pm by Thedragontrainer

» my name says it all :D
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:41 am by Thedragontrainer

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Who is your favorite Champion?
Blue
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 M1Be0wM25%The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 WGw2mWM
 25% [ 3 ]
Lance
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 M1Be0wM17%The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Red
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 M1Be0wM17%The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Steven
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 M1Be0wM8%The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 WGw2mWM
 8% [ 1 ]
Wallace
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 M1Be0wM0%The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Cynthia
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 M1Be0wM33%The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 WGw2mWM
 33% [ 4 ]
Alder
The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 M1Be0wM0%The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Iris
 0% [ 0 ]
Diantha
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

The Start of a New Journey

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PokeDollars : 79

The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 11:15 pm

Bagon was surprised by the water, but despite that, tried to match Totodile's menace. Vanil growled a little, thinking of what to do. She knew Guweyn had a move that might help, but she wasn't sure whether he'd mastered it at all.

Going on the safe side, she yelled, "Use the water to dodge!"

He was surprised by the command and nearly slipped as Bagon tried to dodge. This resulted in him taking quite a bit of damage from the ferocious Tackle, even though he evaded the brunt of the attack. Meanwhile, his rage only built. "Okay. Hold out, and wait," Vanil commanded.

Bagon grunted, trying to shrug off the pain. If he was hit by another attack, he'd likely be knocked out. However, Vanil couldn't imagine Totodile was in much better condition.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PokeDollars : 627

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm

"Damn, Totodile can't take many more hits." Leon thought for a moment.

"Alright Totodile! Let's finish this! Hurry and use Scratch!" The Pokemon charged once more toward the Bagon, preparing it's attack.
Back to top Go down
http://awakened-potatoes.tumblr.com/
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 5:01 am

Vanil gritted her teeth and Guweyn looked back at her for a moment. "Use Rage!"

Bagon reared back his head and waited for Totodile to use Scratch. When began to swipe his claws down, Guweyn quickly used Rage to counter the move before Totodile was able to use it.

However, a split second caused from injuries and Guweyn flinched as he was firing his attack. Thus, both the Scratch and Rage collided at nearly the same time. Problem was that Vanil couldn't tell exactly tell who had hit first.

Guweyn reeled from the attack and put his little stubby paws on the ground to balance himself, although his strength was starting to betray him.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:52 pm

Totodile was thrown some ways from the force of the collusion. It still stood up, or at least tried to, it stumbled on its feet. Scratch marks and dirt covered the poor Pokemon, it was beat up all too well. Though, Leon wasn't about to give up.

"H-Hey, Totodile. Can you fight anymore?" He waited for an answer. The Pokemon nodded it's head quickly. Sheer will-power was the only thing that could end this stalemate. Totodile seemed to know that.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 11:42 pm

Bagon grumbled and trained its eyes on Totodile, lumbering over quite slowly. It was hiding its pain as it moved and seemed quite determined to outlast his opponent. Especially since Guweyn was stubborn.

Vanil was really unsure of how she could respond to Guweyn being so adamant about not losing, and words of encouragement were lost in her throat as she watched the Bagon walk. Before it could reach Totodile with an attack, it collapsed onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Totodile's eyes widened at the fall of it's opponent. Did he win? He couldn't tell, it fell back and let out a sigh. Totodile was too worn out to even pay attention. Whether they lost or won, Leon was proud of his Pokemon's sheer determination it displayed. It was truly a great battle.

"You need a big rest Totodile, good work." A flash of red light came from the Pokeball in Leon's hand. Totodile vanished along with the light, safe within it's Pokeball.

"That was pretty fun, wasn't it." It was true too. A thrilling experience for the young trainer.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 7:57 pm

"U-Uh... yeah..." Vanil nodded slowly. "Guweyn, return!" A red beam of light hit the Bagon's head and took the little Dragon Pokemon back into the confines of its Poke Ball. She wasn't exactly sure what to feel, seeing her Pokemon with so much tenacity. Vanil couldn't even think of something to tell her partner. Maybe she was over thinking it too much and approached Leon.

"It was close. I couldn't really tell who won," she commented awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:01 pm

"Then I guess it's a tie?" Never in his life had he heard a 'tie' in a Pokemon battle. It was just unreal. "We should hurry to a Pokemon Center. It looks like both are Pokemon are in pretty bad shape."

They both scouted for a building with a red rooftop, and sure enough they found it. It sat beside another building, this one being the PokeMart. They walked through the automatic sliding doors and met with Nurse Joy at the counter.

"No worries, we'll have your Pokemon in tip-top shape!" She handled both trainers' Pokeballs with the utmost care.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Vanil breathed out a sigh of relief and waited for Nurse Joy to come back with their Pokemon. A few short moments was all it took for her to come back with their Poke Balls on a tray. She handed each to their respective trainers.

Letting out Bagon from its ball to check whether he was okay, Vanil was happy to see that he was without a scratch. "Um, you did really well, Guweyn," she said nervously as he walked over to her side. "How's your Totodile?" Vanil asked Leon.
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:46 pm

He quickly released his Totodile right after Nurse Joy finished. Totodile seemed to be healed and refreshed from the battle as Leon gave Totodile a friendly pat on it's head. "Thank you, come again." Nurse Joy smiled. Thank you." Leon replied. "Totodile seems good. I can see your Bagon's well too." Leon reached into his messenger bag, then pulled out a nice ripe berry. "Here you go Totodile, thanks for trying your best." The Pokemon gladly took it from Leon's hand. "Here, why don't you give your Bagon one too." He handed Vanil another berry that he had kept.
Back to top Go down
HawkeyeReticle
Main Moderator
Main Moderator
HawkeyeReticle

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2015 6:54 pm

"Oh thanks!" Vanil accepted the berry from Leon and bent down to feed it to Guweyn. After sniffing it, the Bagon chomped it all in one go. As he swallowed, Guweyn gazed at Totodile, its eyes seemingly narrowed.

"What's wrong?" she asked it. Bagon growled a little and turned back to her, a determined pair of eyes staring at her.
Back to top Go down
Thedragontrainer
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water

PokeDollars : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 8:15 pm

(i guess i have my gible? xd delete my post if im wrong :)) "Gible..." he says his hand on his pokemons spine as he says "lets go" putting his pokemon back into his pokeball. the trainer has a few names. none of which are known as nice as he spots two trainers he says "who are you?" his pokeball in his hand as he stares at them ready to release his gible to battle the two at any given moment
Back to top Go down
doomedNeophyte
Main Admin
Main Admin
doomedNeophyte

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:06 pm

(( Woah there. I assume you're new here. First off, welcome! Second, this is kinda a closed rp :P , but no worries. If you haven't read the rules, you're supposed to make a character before roleplaying :) Don't worry, I won't hold this against you. If you have any questions, PM me. ))
Back to top Go down
Thedragontrainer
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water

PokeDollars : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 8:16 am

(oops. sorry i put in my template on the forums but it didnt submit. sorry the flood control stopped my application from being in. my fault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a New Journey    The Start of a New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of a New Journey
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2