Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join for free today!

Vote for us at Top RP Sites!

Roleplay in Team Bases!

Don't forget to make a character!

Enter in the Monthly Lottery for a chance to win PokeDollars!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Quick Links
Home
Rules
OC Submissions
Your Profile
Forumotion FAQ
Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:06 am
Latest topics
» Jinjira Black
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 9:13 pm by HawkeyeReticle

» Hello, I'm DreamDemon
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:47 pm by Mr.Mystic

» Jimothy Tames
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2015 5:57 pm by Glag

» Johto adventures
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:38 pm by Rakutsu

» From Lilycove, to Fortree: The journey with Micah Aronos
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 1:55 pm by TactIsArt

» Rain, Rain, go away!
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 10:49 am by Mr.Mystic

» Finally :D
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 2:24 pm by Thedragontrainer

» my name says it all :D
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 5:41 am by Thedragontrainer

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Poll
Who is your favorite Champion?
Blue
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? M1Be0wM25%Is there anyone who wants to play with me? WGw2mWM
 25% [ 3 ]
Lance
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? M1Be0wM17%Is there anyone who wants to play with me? WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Red
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? M1Be0wM17%Is there anyone who wants to play with me? WGw2mWM
 17% [ 2 ]
Steven
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? M1Be0wM8%Is there anyone who wants to play with me? WGw2mWM
 8% [ 1 ]
Wallace
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? M1Be0wM0%Is there anyone who wants to play with me? WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Cynthia
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? M1Be0wM33%Is there anyone who wants to play with me? WGw2mWM
 33% [ 4 ]
Alder
Is there anyone who wants to play with me? M1Be0wM0%Is there anyone who wants to play with me? WGw2mWM
 0% [ 0 ]
Iris
 0% [ 0 ]
Diantha
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Is there anyone who wants to play with me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cynda1
Neophyte
Neophyte

PokeDollars : 6

Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Empty
PostSubject: Is there anyone who wants to play with me?   Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 6:23 pm

I have a character named Emily who is eager to play with someone. She likes everyone, and there is almost nothing she's not willing to try. The only problem is she doesn't know what to play. (In other words, I'm not good at coming up with ideas.) So, she'll be happy if you tell her what game you wanna play. She's bound to join in!

Here's her Bio: https://pokemon-roleplay.rpg-board.net/t45-original-character-emily

That is all! See ya! php
Back to top Go down
Mr.Mystic
Fish Out of Water
Fish Out of Water
Mr.Mystic

PokeDollars : 79

Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there anyone who wants to play with me?   Is there anyone who wants to play with me? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 8:32 pm

Well me and a few chums are making a roleplay plan/plot/whatever/thingy that you could involve your character in (if you want).
Back to top Go down

Is there anyone who wants to play with me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplay :: Roleplay Planning-
Jump to: